Code of Conduct
- ALL DELEGATES are expected to be punctual to any and all events during the conference.
- Please follow directions of the liaisons at ALL times for your safety. If you feel sick or have any other issues that require attention, report immediately to any member of the Secretariat.
- Be professional at all times; ALL DELEGATES are expected to show up in appropriate dress code for all events and to actively participate.
- ALL DELEGATES are expected to participate in ALL activities of the conference. If you cannot participate in any of the events for personal, religious or other appropriate reason, please notify the Secretariat in advance.
- English shall be the official language of KCYS 2017. However, this rule may be suspended at the Secretariat’s discretion for appropriate occasions.
- Please follow the directions of the Staffs when using the facilities of the Center.
- For your safety, the Secretariat will conduct headcount every night. Please be back in your room no later than 11:00 PM.
- Alcohol consumption in the facilities is strictly forbidden.
- Smoking is only allowed in designated smoking areas. Indoor smoking is strictly forbidden under the law.
- Any illicit activity, such as assault, non-medicinal drug usage, and sexual harassment will be immediately notified to relative authorities with no exceptions.
- KCYS Secretariat is NOT responsible for any missing items during the conference. Please store your valuables in safe places or have them with you at all times.
- Any evidence of plagiarism may affect your award consideration.
- Any and all violations of the code of conduct shall be notified immediately to the Secretariat and appropriate action will be taken if necessary.
- The door to the balcony closes automatically, and CANNOT be opened from outside.
- Smoking and drinking in the dormitory is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN
- The Secretariat will collect laundry at dinner time and redistribute them by 10:30 PM. Please put your laundry in the laundry bag and drop them off at the designated point. The laundry service is for machine washable items ONLY, and the Secretariat is NOT responsible for any damages caused to the items by not following directions.